We can use in the fog
or on a log
While Drinking Glogg
Like any decent self promoting blog, I will begin with a quote that I have found on my search for truth..and by search for truth I mean I googled 'quotes for a running blog'
“Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it.”
--Oprah Winfrey
Kathleen: 2.89 miles 30 minutes
Pace: 10 min 22 Seconds per mile
| Splits | Times | |
| 1 | Mile | 00:10:22.83 |
| 2 | Mile | 00:20:45.67 |
| 2.89 | Mile | 00:30:00 |
Danielle: 4.65 miles 48 minutes
Pace: 10 min 26 Seconds per mile
| Splits | Times | ||||||||
| 1 | Mile | 00:10:26.08 | |||||||
| 2 | Mile | 00:20:52.17 | |||||||
| 3 | Mile | 00:31:18.26 | |||||||
| 4 | Mile | 00:41:44.34 | |||||||
| 4.6 | Mile | 00:48:00 | |||||||
No comments:
Post a Comment